Pulsed electromagnetic field therapy improves athletic performance and reduces recovery times for athletes at every level. Professional and collegiate athletes use PEMF therapy, and so do casual and recreational athletes. PEMF therapy promotes good health, proper cell function, and it allows athletes to perform at their maximum potential. These are things that benefit all athletes: those who compete for a living as well as those who train for 5Ks after work. So how does pulsed electromagnetic field therapy help athletes?
Benefits of PEMF for athletes
Pulsed electromagnetic field therapy provides a number of health benefits that give athletes an advantage over the competition:
- improved circulation
- increased energy
- PEMF therapy hydrates and oxygenates the cells
- increased flexibility
- better range of motion
- increased bone mass
- PEMF therapy strengthens the immune system
- increased stamina and endurance
- increased strength
- improved nutrient absorption
- increased cellular metabolism
- PEMF therapy reduces pain, swelling, inflammation, and soreness
- decreased recovery times
- reduce lactic acid build up
- improves mood and decreases stress
- better focus and mental acuity
- Pulsed electromagnetic field therapy helps prevent muscle injuries and accelerates healing after injuries or surgery
Every athlete can benefit from PEMF therapy
Pulsed electromagnetic field therapy triggers the body’s natural healing processes on a cellular level. It is a simple and effective way to promote good cell health and proper cell function.
Having regular PEMF therapy treatments maximizes athletic performance, reduces recovery times after training and competition, and promotes good overall health. Many different clinics and wellness professionals offer PEMF therapy including physical therapists, massage therapists, and chiropractic doctors.
If you’re an athletic trainer looking to provide pulsed electromagnetic field therapy, or if you’re an athlete interested in PEMF therapy for personal use, contact PEMF Complete today. We offer a wide range of PEMF systems and PEMF devices that can help athletes at all levels perform at their best, be ready for their next training session, and stay as healthy as possible. Contact PEMF Complete online or call 877-473-6377.