Cars are a popular metaphor when it comes to discussions about health. Neglecting your car — not changing the oil, not getting regular service, not airing up the tires, etc. — severely shortens the lifespan of your vehicle. Neglecting your own health — sedentary living, subsisting on fast food, unhealthy behaviors like drinking and smoking, etc. — has a similar effect. We’re more knowledgeable about the importance of health and wellness than ever before. PEMF therapy is a safe, effective, and simple way to be proactive about your health.
The problem with waiting
One of the biggest problems that wellness professionals and medical professionals face is that we aren’t always proactive about their health. Doctors are often viewed as fixers, and most don’t make healthy life changes until they have health problem. It may take a visit to the emergency room, or a medical professional informing a patient of a severe medical condition, before they decide to make positive changes to improve their health and quality of life.
Waiting until you have a health problem brought to your attention or until you have noticeable symptoms is the wrong approach.
- Some chronic health problems and diseases must progress to severe, irreversible stages for noticeable symptoms to arise.
- Sometimes you never have apparent symptoms.
- It’s better to take proactive steps to prevent a health problem from occurring than to try and fix a problem once it occurs.
Action vs. reaction
Taking action instead of waiting for something to happen and reacting to it is what wellness is about. Wellness is about making positive, proactive decisions that promote good health and happiness, and improve your quality of life. Pulsed electromagnetic field therapy is a terrific wellness tool.
PEMF therapy is a safe, simple, and effective way to be proactive about your health:
- Improves cell health and function
- Oxygenates cells
- Removes lactic acid and waste from cells
- Improves nutrient absorption
- Improves circulation
- Increases cellular metabolism
- Improves immune response
- Decreases healing and recovery times
- Improves overall health
- Improves mood, focus, and mental acuity
PEMF therapy has been approved by the FDA for treating several different health issues:
- healing nonunion fractures
- urinary incontinence
- muscle stimulation
- cervical fusion for patients at high risk of non-fusion
There’s scientific research that suggests pulsed electromagnetic field therapy could halt, slow, or prevent the progression of certain health problems.
Call 877-473-6377 or contact PEMF Complete online for more information about pulsed electromagnetic field therapy, or to buy or lease a PEMF device. We offer PEMF systems for wellness professionals and for home use.