The beginning of a new year is the perfect opportunity to make healthy changes in your life. Some people choose healthy New Year’s resolutions like losing weight, going to the gym, eating a heart-healthy diet, or taking up running. These are all great ideas for New Year’s resolutions, and maybe you’ve tried them before with varying levels of success. A healthy New Year’s resolution that you probably haven’t tried before, however, is pulsed electromagnetic field therapy. PEMF therapy is great for your physical health as well as your mental health.
How PEMF therapy can improve your health
PEMF therapy offers a number of health benefits. Anyone can benefit from pulsed electromagnetic field therapy regardless of health, age, or current level of fitness.
Physical health benefits of PEMF therapy
- Pain, swelling, and inflammation reduction
- Improved flexibility, mobility, and range of motion
- Decreased recovery times
- Injury prevention
- Improved strength and endurance
- Bone strengthening and increased bone density
- Better energy production in the cells and muscles
- Strengthen your immune system
- Improved circulation
- Better cell function and improved cellular regeneration
- Stimulate natural healing processes of the body
- Pulsed electromagnetic field therapy is FDA approved for wound healing and for healing non-union bone fractures
- Improved overall health
- PEMF therapy can also be used to treat chronic conditions and acute injuries.
Mental health benefits of PEMF therapy
- PEMF therapy is FDA approved as a treatment for depression
- The FDA also approves PEMF therapy for the treatment of migraine headaches
- It can be used to relieve anxiety and improve your overall mood
- PEMF therapy is a soothing, relaxing process that can help with stress management
- Improved focused and mental acuity
PEMF therapy is easy and effective
Unlike running a 5K every other day, eating a diet that denies you cake and pizza, or waking up at 5:00 A.M. to get to the gym before work, PEMF therapy is easy. Many people fall short of their healthy New Year’s resolutions and goals. Pulsed electromagnetic field therapy is effective, it’s enjoyable, and you don’t have to do anything other than sit relatively still for a few minutes.
PEMF therapy can help bolster your new fitness regimen, it can offer a non-invasive and drug-free treatment for your chronic arthritis, or it can be used on its own for its numerous health benefits.
We sell and lease PEMF devices for both professional and home use. Contact PEMF Complete online, or call 877-473-6377 for information about PEMF systems.