Most people initially learn about pulsed electromagnetic field therapy while researching a specific interest, concern, or health issue. They want to reduce recovery times between their runs, or find an alternative to medication for their dog with arthritis, or they heard from their doctor that PEMF therapy can be used to treat anxiety and depression. PEMF therapy can help with all of these things. After discovering PEMF therapy, however, people learn that pulsed electromagnetic field therapy has numerous uses, advantages, and benefits.
PEMF therapy offers a wide range of physical and mental health benefits for a variety of patients. People, pets, livestock, and show stock can all benefit from pulsed electromagnetic field therapy. Here are some of the common uses for PEMF therapy.
Common uses for PEMF therapy
- Pulsed electromagnetic field therapy has been used to treat osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis in both people and animals.
- The FDA approves PEMF therapy for the treatment of depression and anxiety.
- One of the earliest FDA approved uses for PEMF therapy was the healing of nonunion fractures.
- PEMF therapy oxygenates cells and improves circulation.
- Pulsed electromagnetic field therapy triggers the body’s natural healing processes, which is why it is used to reduce surgery recovery times.
- There are several sports-related benefits of PEMF therapy, and athletes at every level use PEMF therapy to improve training and athletic performance.
- PEMF therapy is used to prevent injuries in people, livestock, and show stock.
- Pulsed electromagnetic field therapy promotes improves cell health and promotes overall wellness and immune function.
- Another common use for PEMF therapy is PEMF for pain relief. Pulsed electromagnetic field therapy reduces pain, swelling, and inflammation in the tissues of the body.
- Many use PEMF for stress reduction and relaxation.
- PEMF therapy can offer a safe and effective alternative to medication or surgery for certain symptoms and conditions.
Try PEMF therapy today
Anyone can benefit from pulsed electromagnetic field therapy regardless of age, health, or fitness level. Older patients with chronic health problems use PEMF therapy, and so do young athletes in peak physical condition.